Operations Policy Summer 2021
As we cautiously resume limited operations at Blackstone Hotsprings, we are operating as a Private Facility. We are not open to the public as we were before the pandemic began. We no longer accept online bookings.
Blackstone Guest List rules can change at any time. The items below are the most important limitations to consider up front:
– Vaccinated guests (18+) only for lodging
– Mask required at all times except in private spaces
– Occupancy limit of 2 guests per room
– 2 guests max in the Red & Yellow baths, 4 max in the Turquoise bath
– Groups may reserve three rooms max for a maximum 6 people
– Two Night Minimum for lodging
– No pets or emotional support animals
– Prepayment required (major credit card – no debit cards)
Guests who stay with us in this time of transition understand that we make and enforce these rules to protect health and safety. And that works out great for our guests who are all about “social distancing” with the one person they are with to enjoy the hotsprings.
To guests who are not yet eligible for the Blackstone Guest List, keep checking back, as the national guidelines are revised we will review these policies.
PS: As a private facility, we reserve the right to withdraw Guest List privileges from anyone at any time for issues regarding agreements you accept while booking your reservation.